Inside: Having trouble deciding on the perfect brass hardware for your kitchen? See my picks that are on trend and gorgeous!
You know that brass of the 8o’s- the one that was in every builder grade home ever made and screamed tacky and out of date the second it was installed?
This brass hardware is NOT that. This brass hardware is classic, modern, and elegant.
Take a look at the latest home decorating magazines, Pinterest or your favorite home decor blogs and you will see brass hardware is one of the new darlings of the cabinet world. It comes in a variety of finishes for every taste.
Love mid century or modern? Go with a satin brass.
Want your kitchen to be timeless and classic? Stick with antique brass or unlacquered brass.
Can’t stand the 80’s brass we were talking about? Stay away from polished brass.
Even with these general guidelines, there are endless brass hardware choices out there. Today I’ve gathered 18 of my favorite vintage brass and satin brass cabinet hardware options to help you in your search. Each set of brass hardware picks contains bar cabinet pulls, cup cabinet pulls, and cabinet knobs.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure here.
Tired Of Your Cabinets? Try One Of These Beautiful Brass Hardware Options
- Successi 5″ Center Bar Pull
- Streamlined Handle
- QMI Antique Brass 4″ Pull
- 3″ Antique Brass Cup Pull
- 3-1/2″ Stamped Brass Cup Drawer Pull
- John Lewis Cup Drawer Pull
- 1-1/8 in Antique Brass Knob
- Amerock Elegant Brass 1-3/8 Inch Oval Knob
- Distressed Antique Brass Flat Top Knob
- Chevron Brass Drawer Pull
- Edgecliff Pull
- C/C Wire Pulls
- Card File Pull
- Successi 3-3/4″ Bin Cup Cabinet Pulls
- 3/4″ Brass Finger Pull
- Decca 1″ Soft Brass Cabinet Knob
- Kohler Purist/Still Cabinet Knob (this one is actually listed as gold, but looks very similar to satin brass)
- Alno Mushroom Knob
What do you think- is brass hardware here to stay?